SHAZAM® Mastercard® Debit Cards give you a fast and convenient way to buy the products and services you need without having to write a check or carry cash. Contact your local branch to request a HomeTown Bank debit card.
HomeTown Bank is part of the MoneyPass® Network of over 25,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Now, it’s even easier to find surcharge-free ATMs with the new MoneyPass® Network ATM Locator App!
Simply install the MoneyPass® app on your mobile device in either the Google Play or Apple App store to search for ATMs with the click of a button. The app will show you a map with surcharge-free ATMs in your area, or you can find them by entering a zip code and/or an address. You can also filter results for your convenience based on ATMs with 24/7 availability, handicap accessibility, or deposit sharing functionality.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL HOMETOWN BANK BRANCH, VISIT MONEYPASS.COM OR VISIT SHAZAM.NET FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
HomeTown Bank has partnered with SHAZAM®, our debit card provider, to handle all debit card disputes. Having SHAZAM® handle the disputes allows us to utilize the expertise of their team in this ever-changing process.
Cardholders can call any time, any day and reach a SHAZAM® Dispute Services representative at (833) 288-1126. The SHAZAM® Dispute line is now available 24/7 to report a fraudulent transaction on your card.
Our card control app, previously known as SHAZAM® BOLT$, is releasing a new update early May as Brella. The app will still be your go-to place to monitor your debit card and keep it secure.
- iPhone users: Your SHAZAM® BOLT$ app will update automatically if you have your automatic updates on. If you are downloading the app for the first time, download the app from the app store.
- Android users: Download the Brella app from the app store.
HomeTown Bank is offering yet another convenient service for its customers! With the Brella (formally known as SHAZAM® BOLT$) app cardholders can access balance information on their smartphones, tablets and home computers. Lost your card and want to put a temporary block on it but the bank is closed? Brella can do this! Want to know the nearest surcharge-free ATM? Brella can do this, too!
What is a digital wallet? A digital wallet is a more convenient, secure way to bring all your numerous accounts and cards together. You then do not have to reach for your wallet when making a purchase. This is an application on your cell phone, tablet or computer which allows you to make secure payments online, within apps or in the store with merchants that can accept a digital wallet transaction.
Anytime you are traveling out of state, HomeTown Bank recommends you follow a couple of important notes to avoid having your card blocked due to suspected fraud. While you can call your local HomeTown Bank to get your card unblocked during our business hours, you can also call SHAZAM® at (866) 508-2693 if a transaction is getting denied unexpectedly.
- Please notify your local HomeTown Bank of travel destinations and dates before you head off on your adventure.
- Verify your current contact information with the bank in case SHAZAM®is trying to get a hold of you for a suspected fraudulent transaction.
- PIN transactions are more secure and are less likely to be flagged for fraud, unlike signature transactions.
- Always carry alternate means of payment in case your card was to be blocked and you cannot get in contact with HomeTown Bank or SHAZAM®.
- Did you know HomeTown Bank offers credit cards with great rewards such as cashback? Check them out here!
- Download Brella Card Manager from your phone's application store to receive debit card notifications on your smartphone.