Anytime you are traveling out of state, HomeTown Bank recommends you follow a couple important notes to avoid having your card blocked due to suspected fraud. While you can call your local HomeTown Bank to get your card unblocked during our business hours, you can also call Shazam at 866-508-2693 if a transaction is getting denied unexpectedly.
- Please notify your local HomeTown Bank of travel destinations and dates before you head off on your adventure.
- Verify your current contact information with the bank in case Shazam is trying to get a hold of you for a suspected fraudulent transaction.
- PIN transactions are more secure and are less likely to be flagged for fraud unlike signature transactions.
- Always carry alternate means of payment incase your card were to be blocked and you cannot get in contact with HomeTown Bank or Shazam.
- Download SHAZAM BOLT$ from your phone's application store to receive debit card notifications on your smartphone.