View account balances, transfer funds between your accounts, view check and deposit images and view your account statements all on HomeTown Bank’s free convenient Online Banking service. Want even more? Save yourself a trip to the bank by using our mobile deposit feature, or save time writing out checks and pay all your bills with our bill pay system. Banking on your time at HomeTown Bank! Simple & secure at your fingertips anywhere, anytime!
Manage your HomeTown Bank accounts, access statements & download transactions anytime you need to.
- A Person
- Auto Pay
- Payment Alerts
Deposit checks and manage your HomeTown Bank accounts. Enable Instant Balance so you can view your account balance without even logging into your app.
- Scheduled Payments
- A Person
- Account Balances
- Payment Activity
To enroll in HomeTown Bank’s personal/retail online banking, please follow the steps below.
- Click Login in the upper right corner under online banking
- Select Personal/Retail as an account type from the drop down menu
- Click Enroll Now at the bottom of the box
- On the Enroll page, enter your account type, account number, social security number, and your email address
- After entering this in and clicking the Enroll button, you will be brought to a page to create your username, password and security questions.
If you need further assistance, please contact your local branch.
To stop writing checks and start paying your bills online, you must first be enrolled in personal/retail online banking. Once you are enrolled in online banking, follow these steps to activate your bill pay account:
- Sign into online banking
- Click on “Bill Payment” in the green navigation bar
- Agree to the bill pay terms and conditions
- Complete the enrollment process to bill pay
Note: Bill pay is only available on the personal/retail login option. If you are a business customer logging in through the business login option but want to use bill pay, contact your local branch to help get set up with the product.
To sign up for mobile banking, you must first download the HomeTown Bank MN app directly from iTunes® or Google Play™ . If you have already enrolled yourself via online banking on the website, you can log into the app using your same credentials. To enroll yourself via the mobile banking app, please follow the below steps.
- In the HomeTown Bank MN app, click on the First Time User? Enroll Now link
- On the Enrollment page, select your account type, enter in your account and social security number, and select Next
- Enter in your email address and select Enroll.
NOTE: This email address should be the same email address you used on your account application. If you are unsure of what email address you put on your account application, please contact your local branch and they will be able to let you know.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Establish your credentials by creating your own username and password then click Continue
- Create your own challenge questions by selecting a question from each drop down and answering
You are now enrolled in our online banking system. You may also use these credentials to log into your account on our website.
Note: Bill pay is only available on the personal/retail login option. If you are a business customer logging in through the business login option but want to use bill pay, contact your local branch to help get set up with the product. To activate your bill pay, you must log into your account via our website and accept the bill pay terms and conditions first.