Falcon Fraud works by identifying transactions based on a pre-determined set of parameters that appear to be suspicious. If a transaction goes through that is suspicious, Shazam will directly contact the customer to determine if the transaction is valid or not.
If they do not have a successful call attempt, Shazam will put a temporary block on the debit card to prevent further fraudulent activity to protect both the customer and the bank.
- Notify bank of travel destinations and dates before you travel
- Verify current contact information with the bank.
- PIN transactions are more secure and are less likely to be flagged for fraud.
- Always carry alternate means of payment in case your card were to blocked.
- Download SHAZAM Bolt$ from your app store to receive debit card notifications to your smartphone.