If you haven’t heard yet, HomeTown Bank now offers mobile deposit within their mobile banking application!
Our mobile banking application lets you do many of the same tasks that you would be able to do at your local HomeTown Bank location or on the Internet through your Internet Banking login.
Some of these tasks include: transferring money from one account to another, checking your account balances, locate an ATM, and verify account transactions.
While mobile banking offers all of these standard features, you can also enroll in BillPay to pay bills to companies, popmoney to send money to family or friends, or deposit checks via your camera on your mobile phone*.
Not signed up for mobile banking yet? Here are some top reasons why mobile banking and mobile deposit are most beneficial for you as a HomeTown Bank customer:
- You have more control of your finances with real time account balances.
- At any point of day, you can transfer money between accounts or deposit a check. Even when you are not close to your local HomeTown Bank location!
- Very secure mobile application to protect your privacy, identity, and financial information.
- Ease of navigation through the application.
Along with signing up for mobile banking, you can also sign up for BillPay so you can start saving checks and start sending your bill payments electronically.
* Mobile check deposits will not affect your account until 4pm of the current business day. If you deposit a check via your mobile device after 4pm, it will not post to your account until 4pm the next business day.